We are looking for independent and motivated Outside Sales representatives to help us in expanding our existing customer base. We are expanding in the Silicon Valley and in other parts of the country as well.
- Scheduling appointments, meeting existing customers in order t o review product requirements, and to determine other opportunities.
- Effective planning to conduct sales presentations by meeting customers physically on daily basis.
- Designing professional demonstrations or presentations of company products or services while on-site.
- Liaising between the company and the customers for up-to-date condition on pricing, service and latest product release launches.
- Generating and developing new customer accounts in order to increase revenue, through cold calling.
- Continuously updating all customers on company product modifications, changes, and enhancements.
- Enhancing up to date knowledge on new products, procedures, services and tools by attending departmental and training meetings.
- Maintaining professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Attending conferences and trade shows.
- Using marketing data to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency by using relevant sales management tools.
- Organizing joint sale calls and attending them with vendors.
- Preparing reports for sales and marketing and maintaining expense accounts.
- Performing updating and maintenance of accounts of customer including contact names and numbers for future sales.
- Providing product quotes to customers as needed.
- Ensuring follow-up after passing leads to managers with complete profile customer information, calls-to-action, sources, dates.
Skills and Specifications
- Capable of preserving confidential or sensitive information.
- Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Special people skills to deal with customers and an outgoing personality.
- Able to prospect new customer accounts.
- Able to upgrade and negotiate with larger businesses.
- Very strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Team player and should work well under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Proven forecasting and customer service skills.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in sales or marketing related field from an accredited institution.
- Degree in any field of sales and marketing.
If interested please email hr (at) bacircuits.com
Bay Area Circuits is an equal opportunity employer. It will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other factor made unlawful by applicable laws and regulations. Bay Area Circuits is committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
Upload your Resume Below