Santa Clara, CA (PCB West 2012) – September 25-27, 2012 – Bay Area Circuits, Inc., a leading manufacturer of advanced PCBs, today announced the availability of a new software application called PCB Creator which enables easy design of 2 and 4 layer printed circuit boards with a number of pro-level features.
This latest addition to Bay Area Circuit’s software tool suite continues to demonstrate the company’s commitment to serving professional electronics engineers, as well as hobbyists and students with the resources needed to make their next PCB design and manufacturing project fast and simple.
“While there are other software tools available in the market to assist with 2 layer PCB design, advancements in technology have created a need for a tool to create faster and more dense multi-layer designs.” said Stephen Garcia, VP Operations, Bay Area Circuits. “We believe our growing suite of software tools are a great resource for our customers and we’re excited to be a leader in this area.”
PCB Creator is easy to use and has many features typically only found in expensive design packages. Key features include:
- PCB Layout – PCB design with simple manual routing tools, auto-router and auto-placement
- Schematic – Schematic capture with multi-level hierarchy and export to PCB Layout, DXF and Spice netlist for simulation
- Component and Pattern Editors – Creation of new parts and footprints
- Standard Libraries – Includes more than 100,000 parts
- Real Time 3D Preview – Quality PCB Preview with more than 2,500 package 3D models
- Import/Export – Enables the exchange of designs and libraries with other EDA tools
- Advanced Design Rule Verification
As an additional convenience, PCB Creator provides instant price quotes for any design and can also assist with expediting orders directly with Bay Area Circuits. Bay Area Circuits will also provide copies of Gerber files at no additional cost after PCB is ordered from BAC. PCB Creator files are fully compatible with DipTrace software package which allows even more complex PCB designs with the same user friendly style.
To download PCB Creator visit www.pcbcreator.com or stop by the Bay Area Circuits booth (#116) at PCB West 2012.
Additional software tools provided by Bay Area Circuits include DFM Report, PCB Panelizer Tool, Free Gerber Viewer, PCB Array Calculator and DXF to Gerber Conversion Guide. All tools are available at no charge and can be accessed at www.bayareacircuits.com.